New Episode of D & W, and new art

I uploaded different kinds of art as well as the new episode of Dumpling and Wolfie! Episode 24 wasn't easy to get out. I forgot to scan it in. I couldn't remember what I named it. I messed up the brightness and contrast. I added/deleted some things. I colored the whole thing, started to upload it, and then found out I forgot to add dialogue. Yeah... This one was fun. 


The Dumpling and Wolfie comic is taking a new turn: serious story. I know, it seems strange. It will still be silly-like and fun colored. Just thought I might give it more of... a story. (O.O) *le gasp* So, hopefully everyone can enjoy a little adventure.

So, the next few are already drawn on paper. So, it just means me getting them scanned in, rearranged, and colored. Remember, just one each month.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mog Central Pen Pal

Where have I been