Next comic episode (preview)

There was corruption with photoshop. When I reinstalled, it now doesn't want to work at all. Sooooo, this has ended up taking longer than I expected. When I finally got the base comic done, I felt a great feat was done, just because of how many times I had to restart that same comic over and over again. When it got to the point that just starting to color it would make it freeze, I yelled out in frustration. When I get it all working right again, the next episode will come out complete. If it doesn't come out till next month, well I guess you'll get two that month. 

For those (whoever you are) still waiting, here is the sneak peak. There is no dialogue, so you'll have to guess what is going on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mog Central Pen Pal

Where have I been