Where's my creativity/New Comic plans

So, the only thing I've drawn in a while is the Happy Odaiba day picture featuring Lopmon and Terriermon. I went on vacation July 22nd and came back on the 29th. Since then, I just haven't felt like drawing that much.

I think part of it was what I was trying to draw beforehand. I have a concept draw of a new character that is supposed to be the wife of Rupert the Scribe. Some of you may be thinking," Why is that important that he has a wife?"

The importance is that I plan on starting a new comic! Don't worry, Dumpling and Wolfie will still be around and being worked on. But, I wanted to stretch my art muscles and make this really 'fantabulous' world. I didn't have much for it yet, just a scene featuring some characters you already know (like Rupert). But, I haven't done anything since that concept art.

There are other project I have that I haven't finished either. They've just been pushed back. Unfortunately, I'm starting my full time and final semester soon, so I most likely won't have much time to do any art for a while, at least till I'm in the groove of the semester.

So, if you see any art pop up, I may be back in the groove of things. If not, I'm still in a rut.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mog Central Pen Pal

Where have I been