I finally finished this episode! @.@ Through the fighting of it being lost (twice). Through the fighting through my hatred of drawing hands, and having to redraw them over and over. Through my having to take a break on it before I flipped tables. It is done. Now, I can continue on, only having to draw the hand one more time (It'll be the back of it though, so not as much work.)
Putting art on there. Putting Commissions on there. Putting lots of work into it. Reason: Tired of DeviantArt shenanigans. It'll be quite a process. Once it is done, you will be informed. I am also taking a class write now. And, for relaxation, Playing FF XIV and Pokemon Shield. Going to enjoy PoGo Fest this year as well. Things have been a lot less stressed lately. A few art pieces here and there as I rest. There was a comic started. Found out I didn't the story concept as much as I thought, but I learned a lot! Comic pages will be posted below. Comic below this line.
Need I really say more? Look at this piece! It's unique, it's detailed, & it's beautiful! All their art is absolutely wonderful! Halgalaz does original characters, Kirby art, adoptables, etc. The facial expressions are excellent. How did I run into this artist? Oddly enough, it was a final fantasy piece that they had done that was featured on a Final Fantasy group. Usually when I favorite something from a group like that, I don't always look at their page. Something about the style really drew me in. I ended up looking at the rest of their art and then BAM! I couldn't stop looking! So, check dem out! You can find their art on DeviantArt.
Comments
Post a Comment