You can now ask Dumpling and Wolfie questions. Wolfie made the announcement last night at 3 am. If people like this, I may move them to their own Tumblr page and do other things with Smittee's Corner.
That's right, I'm doing commissions. The pricing is above in the image. If there are any questions, just asked. If there is a art piece you would like me to do that is much more complex than these, then asked and we can negotiate the terms. I don't usually do commissions, but it is a financially needed time. I've been having some medical issues that keeps me from finishing my degree, as well as working. As such, things have been tight. I had planned to make all sorts of neato merchandise and whatnot, and then getting a table at a convention here in Florida. But to do that, one needs the money saved to do so. So, commission time!
The thumbnail you see above was a picture I did in 2007. After I drew it, other people were the reason I hid it. From the comments I was getting back, it was something were acting like it was a terrible picture. Someone even laughed at it. So, I hid it away and didn't try my hand at a realistic drawing again for a long time. I was going through my old files looking to see what I could redraw or color. I found it in that pile. It was wrinkled and torn on the edges. Seeing it in a new light, I didn't feel so bad about it any longer. So, I decided it retrace it and color it. Just goes to show you, you shouldn't let what people say stop you from doing what you enjoy. It took me a long time to draw something like this again. I don't want anyone to take as long as I did.
I finally finished this episode! @.@ Through the fighting of it being lost (twice). Through the fighting through my hatred of drawing hands, and having to redraw them over and over. Through my having to take a break on it before I flipped tables. It is done. Now, I can continue on, only having to draw the hand one more time (It'll be the back of it though, so not as much work.)
Comments
Post a Comment