Etsy Shop and other news

I finally relisted some items and added items I never did to the Etsy shop. Huzzah, Huzzah! If I make anymore stuffs, I'll make sure to add it.

At the moment, I just took the last major test I needed for my degree and passed! Yay! I did it while running a fever too...like I always seem to be. But, I passed! That's what matters.

As I am sick though, I'll will try my hardest to get the next episode posted. It's been one crazy month. First, I  severely sprained my ankle and was on some strong ibuprofen. As I cannot handle much medication, I was in an out of consciousness most of the time from passing out from the medicine. It took 2 1/2 weeks to recover, and now have some soft of cold/flu that just won't go away. >.<

I did get one art piece done during that time and it is posted. I'm still surprised I got it done. Anyways, hopefully I'll get better enough soon to know how to draw something again. @.@ It's all doodlies right now. Etsy is posted below.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SmitteesDumplings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mog Central Pen Pal

Where have I been