Getting Caught Up!

I am currently working on the next episode of Dumpling and Wolfie! Hurray! I also just finished a piece that I was working on a couple of months ago. It took many hours to finish, and I'm glad it is finally done. Still, I am happy that I did the piece. After I'm done with this episode of D&W, I will try to start work on the next one either tonight or another night (If I don't end up playing a bunch of FF XIV afterwards.)

Also, more news! My classes for this semester end on December 12th and I won't be starting back until some time in January. That means I'm going to have a pretty nice break coming up, which will give me even MORE time to get caught up with art stuff (and play more FFXIV). So, some of those projects I mentioned should be getting started pretty soon. (^.^)

The new art is up on my website already. And, as soon as the comic is done, it will be posted up there as well.

Good stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mog Central Pen Pal

Where have I been