Getting close to a Break (Update)

The holidays will be coming up soon, which will give time for my to get much caught up. At the moment, while the homework tends to be less cumbersome (now that the giant project is out of the way), I also am participating in NaNoWri month. I haven't uploaded anything yet, as I am going back and forth from compy to laptop for it. I do hope to finish before the due date though! I'm so excited!

Also I have some other plans up my sleeve. Not only will I update Dumpling and Wolfie soon, but I might be starting another web comic. O.O Dun, Dun, Duuuun! I also have another book up my sleeves, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it yet. It might even end up a children's book, but I doubt it. It will be a comedy type of book that is supposed to be an 'informative' one. That's about all I can tell you about it though. It could go either way, at this point.

I also was planning on doing the CGA Show again this year, but no one had heard from them. So, I may have to do the next one (if there is a next one) or just save up for another convention. Gives me time to make more merchandise anyways. ^.^ I also plan on going back and touching up on some of the older episodes of the comic, in order to make them nice and pretty. I will then make the pretty and clean versions of them available for sale in book form. Woot!

So yeah... Lots of plans. Lots of work. Always homework. I may also be getting a second job, which will both hinder and help me in this way. Hinder, because less time. Help, because money to make cool things appear. In any case, you should be seeing something soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mog Central Pen Pal

Where have I been