Draw Me As.... Campaign


A new idea I had for a commission. This is a campaign to help me complete one goal: Get experience with drawing all sorts of creatures. This is also to help bring in some funds. (Can't just ignore that part.) To have a piece done, you can contact me through here, deviantart, my website, or etsy to order a piece and title it what you are looking for. For example, you could say "Draw me as a Turtle". Then, in the main content area, describe to me what you are looking for.

Character
For A Basic Lineart: $10                  For a Basic colored image: $15      For a more detailed color: $20


Backgrounds

                                                            
For a basic background: (no up charge)                      For a more detailed background: $5 up charge


Extras
For 1 building or object (like a ball or a tree): No upcharge
For +1 Buildings or extra objects in the background: $5
To add another character in the picture: $10 each extra person (in same style as prior requested item, of course)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mog Central Pen Pal

Where have I been